Keep your bills and paperwork organised and your home office tidy with one of Amart Furniture's filing cabinets. Available in a wide range of styles, colours, and configurations, there's sure to be one to suit your needs. Many of our filing cabinets even match our desks to bring great style and coordination to your home office.
Don't let your paperwork pile up – keep your home office functional and practical with a stylish filing cabinet.
Huge range of filing cabinets
Featuring a wide variety of styles and sizes, our range of filing cabinets has something for everyone. We offer:
- Metal filing cabinets
- Timber filing cabinets
- 2 drawer filing cabinets
- 3 drawer filing cabinets
- 4 drawer filing cabinets.
Whatever your style, budget or needs, Amart Furniture has a filing cabinet to help keep your home office organised.
How to choose the right filing cabinet for your home
Something to consider when looking for your document storage solution is whether you'll be using foolscap or A4 suspension files or folders. Foolscap folders are bigger than A4-size folders and were previously more common, but with the introduction of A4 paper, A4-size folders are now much more popular.
While many cabinets can accommodate both sizes, some may be designed to suit a particular type and this is something to think about when making your purchase.
How to use your filing cabinet
With your brand new cabinet ready to go, all you need now is an effective filing system. Follow these tips to get started and stay on track:
- Keep things simple. If you have too many specific folders, you may not have enough room and can waste time sifting through them all!
- Make the most of colour coding tabs if they are available. You can group folders by categories like bills, account statements, personal information or charities.
- Have different trays for different action items. Before the paperwork reaches your filing cabinet, it can be divided into sections, based on whether it requires an action (pay a bill or respond with a phone call), needs to be filed, or can be disposed of.
- Try and set a regular time to file. This may be weekly, fortnightly or monthly, just don't let that pile of papers grow too big!
- Remember to reassess your filing system after a few months. This way you can remove folders that aren't being used or create a secondary folder for any that are bulging.
Transform your home office
Create a cohesive look for your home office with our beautiful home office furniture packages. Whether you like a traditional look or a more modern style, Amart Furniture's range of home office furniture will leave you spoiled for choice.
Shop instore or online
Want to banish that mountain of paperwork? Browse online now or visit us at your local Amart Furniture store today. With a huge range of filing cabinets to choose from and super savings on offer, you're sure to find an option that suits your style, budget, and needs.